Item Placement Tool
|Previous Next | Direct link to this topic|
The Item Placement Tool (IPT) gives you the ability to rearrange all data on any window in SAP Business One. You will be able to
- Move important fields to more suited places.
- Make fields smaller or larger.
- Move fields between tab-pages.
- Hide fields never used.
- Create new Tab that show Universal Function – SQL Reports
Furthermore, it gives you the ability to work with user-defined fields tied to the window, and place them on the main window! You will be able to
- Choose the position.
- Choose on which tab-page it should appear.
- Choose the type of the field (Edit Text / Text Area / Combo box / Checkbox).
- Choose the height and width.
- Choose if a label should be shown along with the field.
All this which normally would need SDK knowledge can be done through the configuration window.
To quickly get going go to the window you wish to manipulate, right-click and choose you option.
Alternative you can go to Administration > Add-Ons > B1 Usability Package > Module Configuration > Item Placement Tool> Item Placement Tool: Configuration.