|Previous Next | Direct link to this topic|
Please carefully read the requirements below.
• Please carefully read the CyberSource documentation for the processor that you have opted to use.
o Below you will find functionality requirements that the processor needs to support.
• The selected processor should have support for automatic preauthorizations + automatic Preauthorization Reversal (See cybersource documentation for a list of processors that support this: http://apps.cybersource.com/library/documentation/dev_guides/Payment_Tokenization/UBC/Payment_Tokenization_UBC.pdf)
o Note: Contact your merchant account provider to determine whether you will be charged a fee for a preauthorization.
• Automatic Preauthorization Reversal should be enabled on your account.
• Subscription/Tokenization should be enabled on your account.
• The processor should support “Card verification number”
• The processor should support “Full Authorization Reversal”
• The processor should support “Automatic Preauthorization Reversal”
• If you want to test please get a sandbox account from http://www.cybersource.com/register/
o A standard CyberSource account can only be used in “Live” mode as CyberSource does not allow normal accounts to login to the sandbox.